American Heart Association Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) Renewal/Update
$165.00 Manual not Included
- See Course Calendar for all our dates.
- Same Day 2 Year American Heart Association Certification pending successful completion of written and MegaCode Testing
This One-Day ACLS Renewal course is for healthcare professionals who either direct or participate in the management of cardiopulmonary arrest or other cardiovascular emergencies.For students seeking renewal credentialed American Heart Association ACLS training.
This includes personnel in emergency response, emergency medicine, intensive care and critical care units such as physicians, nurses, and paramedics, as well as others who need an ACLS course completion card for job or other requirements.
This is the RENEWAL CLASS no book will be given. You will be given the option to purchase book during registration.
Prepare for Renewal Class: No Manual will be provided for the Renewal Class. Its highly advised you download and study the following:
- Cardiac Arrest Algorithm & Immediate Post Cardiac Arrest Care
- Bradycardia with pulse Algorithm
- Acute Coronary Syndromes Algorithm
- Suspected Stroke Algorithm
- Pre-Test: Available at www.heart.org/eccstudent Click on "Pre-course Assessment" Code word: ACLS15
Students must hold a Current American Heart Association BLS for Healthcare Provider CPR card to take the course. If expired, you must complete the BLS for Healthcare Providers course completion challenge testing during the Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS) and written exam, an additional $42. If you do not have an American Heart Association BLS Healthcare Provider card you must take a full course.
Students must pass a written exam and megacode skills test in order to qualify for an ACLS Provider Course Completion Card. Course length Approximately 6 hours.
Approved by the American Heart Association, an organization accredited by the Continuing Education Coordinating Board for Emergency Medical Services (CECBEMS), 5.25 Advanced CE Hours, Activity Number: 11-AMHA-F2-0127