American Heart Association Heartsaver CPR/AED
$55.00 Adult Only
$60.00 + Child
$65.00 + Infant
$80.00 + First Aid
Online Guide Included
- See Course Calendar
- Same Day American Heart Association (AHA) Certification
- Private CPR/First Aid Class Available at your Business
American Heart Association Heartsaver® CPR AED is a classroom, video-based, instructor-led course that teaches adult CPR and AED use, as well as how to relieve choking on an adult. This course teaches skills with AHA's research-proven Practice-While-Watching (PWW) technique, which allows instructors to observe the students, provide feedback and guide the students' learning of skills. Course comes with online manual, No Book will be provided, you may purchase a Heartsaver book for an additional $20 dollars.
This course is for anyone with limited or no medical training who needs a course completion card in CPR and AED use to meet job, regulatory or other requirements.
Upon completion of this course, students receive an American Heart Association Heartsaver CPR AED Course Completion Card that is valid for two years. During the course, an AHA Instructor conducts video-based lessons and works with students to complete their CPR and AED skills practice and testing.
Note: The American Heart Association HeartSaver CPR AED Course is not recommended for people in or entering the medical profession (MD, DO, PA, Nurse, Paramedic, EMT, Students, etc.) Please see BLS for Healthcare Provider Course.
The Heartsaver CPR/AED course reviews the following:
- Adult CPR and AED, includes adult choking
- Optional Child CPR, including child choking
- Optional Infant CPR, including infant choking
- Optional First Aid, including treating bleeding, sprains, broken bones, shock and first aid basics.
There is no written exam, Students must pass a skills test in order to qualify for an American Heart Association Heartsaver Course Completion Card. Course length depends on optional modules selected.
Heartsaver Course Length/Pricing:
- Adult: Approx 1.5 hours - Course Fee: $55.00
- Adult/Child: Approx 2 hours - Course Fee: $60.00
- Adult/Child & Infant: Approx 3 hours - Course Fee: $65.00
- Adult/Child & Infant with First Aid: Approx 4 hours - Course Fee: $80.00
Private CPR/First Aid Class Available at your Business:
- American Heart Association Adult/Child/Infant CPR available
- Minimum of 8 students
- Optional First Aid Module Available
- Call us at 973-694-2893 for more information, or Contact/eMail Us