American Heart Association eLearning Online Course Catalog
- See Course Calendar
- Same Day American Heart Association (AHA) Certification
Saturday March 24th 2018 from 1:00PM - 2:00PM
Saturday March 24th 2018 from 2:00PM - 5:00PM
Wednesday March 28th 2018 from 1:00PM - 3:00PM
We offer the following Online courses/ Instructions to sign up
on bottom of page:
|HeartCode BLS Online part 1 (Code: 15-1400)|
|HeartCode® ACLS Part 1 (Code: 15-1407)|
|HeartCode® PALS Part 1 (Code: 15-1412)|
|Heartsaver® CPR & AED Online Part 1 (Code: 15-1401)|
|Heartsaver® First Aid Online part 1 (Code: 15-1402)|
|Heartsaver® First Aid Online with CPR & AED part 1 (Code: 15-1403)|
Upon successful completion of any of the above online courses you must meet with a ShowMeCPR instructor to complete your skills test. Skills tests take about an hour for BLS & Heartsaver and 3 hours for ACLS and PALS depending on skill level. The online courses are issued the same exact card from the American Heart Association as the in person classes. Same day certification available.
Steps to Register for the AHA Online courses at ShowMeCPR:
- Register new user on the American Heart Association online portal website at http://www.onlineaha.org
- Once Logged on, pick "Course Catalog"
- Select the proper online course from the options above (Not sure which one to pick, call us 973-694-2893)
- Complete and Pass Part 1 from the American Heart Association at your own pace.
- Print Certificate of completion with serial number
- See Course Calendar for next Skills Date
Cost Breakdown by Class:
- HeartCode BLS Online $28.50 + $50.00 Skills Test = $78.50
- ACLS Part 1 Online $132.00 + $95.00 Skills Test = $227.00
- PALS Part 1 Online $132.00 + $95.00 Skills Test = $227.00
- Heartcode® BLS Online $28.50 + $50.00 Skills Test = $78.50
- Heartsaver® CPR & AED Online $25.50 + $50.00 Skills Test = $75.50
- Heartsaver® First Aid Online $31.00 + $50.00 Skills Test = $81.00
- Heartsaver® First Aid Online with CPR & AED = $44.00 + $50.00 Skills Test = $94.00
If you have additional Questions Please Contact Us or call our office at 973-694-2893
Visit the See the American
Heart Associations Online Portal for more info.